Captain D’s is one famous restaurant, which sells seafood on as its menu option. This restaurant spread in great number in the United States. The main menus are baked, grilled, or fried fish, crab, shrimp, as well as chicken. Besides that, this restaurant also offers appetizers such as baked potatoes, French fries, dessert, or even salad. For the beverage, costumers are free to choose Coca cola products and sweetened or unsweetened ices tea.
Now, enough for the introduction and lets move to the captain crunch nutrition label. As a smart consumer, it is important for you to know what kind of nutrition present in the food you are going to eat, or you have been ate. Here are some information of captain d’s menu nutrition for you.
1. Captain d’s nutrition of fish menus
As this restaurant is well known for its fish as the menu, so let’s start it with nutrition information of the fish first. There are lots of fish you can enjoy in this restaurant.
– Better Dipped Fish: for each serving size of this fish, which is 70 grams, it contains 190 calories and 8 grams of protein. The total fat and carbohydrates is equal in 12 grams. Meanwhile, the calories from fat are as many as 110 and the saturated fat is 6 grams. This menu also has 1 gram of fiber and the same 1 gram of sugars.
– Country Style Fish: for each serving size of this fish, which is 45 grams, it contains 130 calories and 7 grams of protein. The total fat is 8 grams and the total carbohydrates is 7 grams. Meanwhile, the calories from fat are as many as 70and the saturated fat is 4 grams. This menu also has 1 gram of fiber and no sugars.
2. Captain d’s nutrition of Seafood menus
– Premium shrimp: for each serving size of this menu, which is 27 grams, it contains only 70 calories and 3 grams of protein. The fat is in quite large amount. 8 grams id for the total fat and it also has 15 grams as the total carbohydrates. This menu has only 210 grams of sodium, which is the lowest compared to any other seafood menu (per serving). Meanwhile, the calories from fat are as many as 40and the saturated fat is 2 grams. Consuming this menu will also add as many as 20 grams of carbohydrates to your body with no fiber and sugars.
– Bite Size Shrimp: for each serving size of this menu, which is 155 grams, it contains the highest calories among any other seafood menus, 400. However, the protein also follows in high amount, 15 grams. The total fat is 19 grams, while the total carbohydrates is 41 grams. As the size of serving is the largest, the amount of sodium is also in high amount, 1620 mg. Meanwhile, the calories from fat are as many as 250and the saturated fat is 12 grams. Consuming this menu will also add as many as 80 grams of carbohydrates to your body. For the last information of captain morgan nutrition, there are nutrition of fiber and sugar you can get. Both of them are in 2 grams.